§ 1 General
(1) The terms and conditions apply to all purchases and subscriptions from Franks Bahnbildshop.
(2) All offers are binding upon confirmation received by email.
§ 2 Delivery
(1) Deliveries occur at risk of the customer. Once the product leaves Franks Bahnbildshop (or any other commissioned business) and is handed over to a transport company, Franks Bahnbildshop looses any liability for the product. This is also applicable to partial shipments. Products are delivered to the address provided by the customer.
(2) Prices displayed exclude packaging and shipping costs, if applicable. Currently, products are VAT exempt as Franks Bahnbildshop is registered for small trade.
(3) Goods have to be inspected for damages in transit by the customer or his/her representative promptly after arrival. Detected damages have to be declared immediately. Packaging damage has to be authenticated by the carrier in written form.
(4) Estimated delivery times are non-binding, unless the time of delivery was arranged for and confirmed in writing.
(5) Compensation claims against Franks Bahnbildshop for non-fulfillment or delays are excluded, unless accounted for by deliberate intention or gross negligence.
§ 3 Return policy
(1) The customer may return products from my current range within 14 days without giving reasons to receive his/her money back. Goods in genuine condition without signs of usage and free from opposing rights of third parties can be returned to Franks Bahnbildshop. Punctual dispatch suffices to comply with the time limit.
(2) Returns of digital mediums, such as CD, DVD or files received via email, are excluded.
(3) In particular, no returns of custom-made goods will be accepted. Please choose the pictures for custom-made products carefully. Not all photos shown on my website are equally appropriate for each application. In case I am having strong doubts about the template you chose, I will get in touch with you.
(4) Returns can only be claimed for products which are physically returned to the sender, unless the goods can not be sent in a parcel. The return period begins with the delivery of the goods at the customer.
(5) If the customer makes use of the return policy, Franks Bahnbildshop retains the right to claim an appropriate compensation of the time the customer held the product. You can avoid compensation payments by not availing the acquired product like its owner and refrain from all activities that may affect the value of the product.
(6) Returns have to be sent to: Frank Paul, Am Stiftswingert 9, 55131 Mainz. Please contact me beforehand by telephone or email as I am keen on finding a solution beneficial for both parties.
§ 4 Warranty and damage claim
(1) Natural abrasion is excluded from warranty.
(2) If the customer accepts products besides knowledge of defects, warranty as described in the following is only applicable if he reserves his rights formally and in writing immediately after receiving the goods.
(3) Warranty claims based on transport damage are available to the customer only when he has fulfilled his inspection and notification requirement under § 2 clause 3.
(4) The warranty period is 24 months and begins with the transfer of risk. If the customer is employer within the meaning of § 14 BGB, the warranty period is one year from the transfer of risk.
(5) In addition, the warranty shall be in accordance with legal regulations.
§ 5 Terms of payment
(1) Currently I am offering goods against advance payment by bank transfer. Immediately after receiving the money on the specified bank account, the goods are prepared and shipped. You can also choose to pay cash on delivery, which incur additional charges of about € 2.00 for money transfer.
(2) With the goods, the customer receives an invoice, which can also be sent to the specified e-mail address.
§ 6 Final provisions
(1) Subject is German law exclusively.
(2) If any of these provisions are not implemented for whatever reason, the validity of the remaining terms and conditions shall not be affected.